Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Eyecon Circle Lens in Gray





This lens is a gift from my beautiful aunt. I feel to blog about it because its one hella impressive lens and really made my eyes look Bigger. This circle lens feels a bit painful on the first time i used it but when i got used in putting it it already felt comfortable. The application of it is just a bit hard coz its really huge and turned out to be nice in photos. The color she gave me is in gray. This lens is a high quality lens, intense color lens (in person, but didnt turned out to be in photos) and good paired with eyelashes and eyemakeup because if this alone and no makeup on one will look like an alien. (for real, just sayin my opinion. I dont find it nice when girls use big circle lens with no makeup on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment