Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Milani Pressed Powder





MILANI PRESSED POWDER (in natural beige)

I really have no plans of buying this but since its on sale i decided to get it.  I chose the shade natural beige and its the second lightest shade they have. This is the first time i purchased powder online so i am not sure if its the perfect shade for me. When i got it i was impressed by the packaging and the compact itself.The packaging is neat, and the compact very slim. I tried it without any liquid foundation or concealer on and it works great,giving me this dewy fresh like finish and the shade that i got just matches by skin tone. This reminds me of  Cover girl's clean pressed powder. I will definitely buy this powder again. I bought this from the gorgeous Miss Melanie. Shes really nice and responds quickly. When i payed this though bdo, the next day it was delivered right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment