Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cheap liner and lashes


I went to ever mall in recto last week to renew my nbi clearance and passed by the tiangge area. I remember i saw this liner from a blog i read before so i decided to get it to try it and its really cheap. i got it for 45php plus the design is so cute and those lashes were 25php each pair. I tried the liner its called hang feng. Its consistency is thick and its really black. Not waterproof though. It can be used for eye makeup practice  but i dont recommend it to be used outdoors especially when its hot  It will smudge and run and i dont like the applicator tip. The lashes, They may be cheap but theyre really nice. Reminds me of fake lashes from saizen.  way better than lashes from hbc and watsons (the ones on a small box with no label or brand in it). Im glad i discovered these lashes wuhooo.

(using liquid liner)

4 comments:

  1. What eyelash glue do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snoe beauty double lash glue... :) i tried it din to make double eyelids lol epic fail d ako marunong pagka sa eyelids but it works well as an eyelash glue.

      Delete
  2. The lashes remind me of the ones from saizen too! :)

    anyways.. I hope you can check out my blog giveaway!
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/2012/09/huge-birthday-giveaway.html

    -allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous :) i joined your giveaway :)

      Delete