Friday, September 21, 2012

EOS Lipbalm Sphere - Summer fruit


THIS IS IS MY "ULTIMATE HAPPY LIPBALM"

Why? Because i was feeling down the other day and when i applied/used it i suddenly felt a bit high, it kinda lifted my mood. I guess its coz of the scent and taste. 


(in Summer fruit)

Scent & taste reminds me of Chupa Chups'  fantasy ball spice girls edition (Yummy lol). 
It is the one with free spice girls stickers. I used to collect those stickers when i was in gradeschool, times where in i save a part of my allowance so i can buy boxes of it because in a box the stickers is not complete and most of it is the same.  


I find it a bit waxy (which is a good thing and thats what im looking for in a lipbalm) and glides on very smoothly. Say hello to moisturized kissable lips. A long lasting lipbalm and currently one of my latest obsessions.


The packaging is so cute and  unique.


Over all the quality, the scent, the packaging, and the texture is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment