Friday, September 28, 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick and High Gloss



I find its texture creamy, color is pigmented, very intense when applied and smells nice but i find it a bit strong. This shade makes my skin tone look whiter. I am not really a fan of this kind of brownish-red shade of lipstick but this one i like looks pleasing and not too dark.

Shades i have : AMETHYST AND ROSE


I like rose than amethyst. This reminds me a bit of NARS orgasm's shade and it compliments my skin tone. Its a pinkish peach color with lots of gold shimmer in it. Staying power and shine of this lipgloss is pretty impressive and not sticky. I also like how it smells, like a sweet fruity kind of  scent. I wear this alone and havent tried it on top of a lipstick but it looks gorgeous and i love it.

These ones on the old packaging, Estee Lauder already revamped their packaging this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment