Friday, September 28, 2012

Palladio Rice Powder


An old and traditional concept that is world renowned and a basic staple for the professional make up artist. It absorbs excess oil, thus maintaining proper pH level on the skin’s mantle.



Rice Powder is the refined starch from rice, known as Oryza Sativa. The powder of rice has been used for centuries in the ancient art of Ayurveda, a holistic healing practice. It is used as a poultice that soothes inflamed acne and skin ulcerations. It has been used by Asian women in their facial makeup and to wash their skin since the 16th century. It is considered an emollient rich skin treatment.
Rice products absorb excess oils, thus maintaining proper pH levels in the skin’s mantle. Use alone, or on top of your favorite Palladio foundation for all-day protection. For extra oily skin, try our Rice Paper Blotting Tissues, as well.
Natural - for any lighter skin tone.
Warm Beige - for darker skin tones.
Palladio is a full line of herbal and vitamin enriched cosmetics, enriched with essential herbs and vitamins such as green tea, chamomile, ginseng, ginko biloba, aloe vera and anti oxidant vitamins to improve skin’s elasticity and combat aging.

SHADES: TRANSLUCENT, NATURAL, AND WARM BEIGE.





This is one of my holy grail products. For me its a multitasker. It can be used as a finishing powder, pressed powder, etc. I found out about it when an aunt gave it to me as a birthday gift. I already consumed 2 of these and i am now using my third one. I use it as a finishing powder after putting concealer on my undereyes and on times i am not on the mood to put on foundation or if i am going to the market or grocery. I just brush it all over my face. 

It comes with a thin sponge, but its useless. Anyway the container contains 17 grams of product which is going to last for a longtime. Aside from the feeling of smoothness and freshness when applied, i also like it because it is affordable, it only costs 325.00 php. It gives this smooth , silky and fresh feeling on my skin when applied. The only thing i dont like about it is its scent. Other than that, its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment