Friday, October 5, 2012

Jewel POP! Cosmetics


     
The eyeshadows are very  shimmery and has a good color payoff. 

(Swatches of the blush, and 2 eyeshadows)

I also love the color of the blush see its kind of a peachy pink color matte blush,  (i noticed i always choose blushes from that color range). Fully packed container too. 




I Like yer face! mineral loose powder foundation
(in light olive)

i saw from the online store that here are 8 shades to chose from.

First this mineral foundation is l-o-v-e and is suited for my skin and the weather here. It has a f*ckin great coverage (Imagine i used it without any concealer on and my dark shitty eyebags was covered (i was so amazed because its been almost a day i didnt sleep and when i received these products this afternoon i cant stop myself from trying them), feels comfortable on my skin, the powder is so fine and  smooth when applied (weather was hot as hell but this  did not disappoint me and doesnt look cakey when sweating. And i was also happy the shade i got was the right shade for my me. Yeah boy. Skin looks absolutely flawless just ignore that zit.

(Please excuse my pimples and messy hair)

(no flash)

All over my lid i placed the white shimmer one first then placed schene all over my lids then used a green shadow for the crease.)

 I would choose this foundation from my favorite powder/foundations coz aside from its good quality, this foundation is affordable and theres a lot of product inside the container. I so love it. Will choose this from them other babies of mine. Seriously,
I would say its same quality as my favorite babies. I am already inlove with this mineral foundation and thats no bs. 



 and when i say i love a product it means it really has good quality.

 Theres no scent but i like how the container smells like. It smells like the kero keroppi colonge from sanrio that i used when i was in gradeschool. 

i think this container will last long because its really fully packed as u can see on photos above.

This is a new product on my holy grail list.

 Im happy and satisfied that i purchased it.


(Left: Lighting inside the house using jewel pop cosmetics along with eyeliner and green eyeshadow. No concealer just i like yer face mineral foundation. So much excitement i forgot to contour and put noseline lol and  again  i am already inlove with this mineral foundation)



JEWEL POP! Mineral Cosmetics are made from natural and organic materials that are US-FDA approved. All ingredients were sourced from US and Australia. Products are guaranteed safe, even on extra-sensitive skin. No bismuth, F,D & C pigments, parabens, and talc.


(Click on the photo to check out Jewel Pop cosmetics webstore)

2 comments: