Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NARS orgasm blush




The most talked about NARS blush in orgasm. I like this blush but i think its way too shimmery. I think matte blushes are better. But if youre going for that pinkish peach glowy look then this is the perfect blush to use. This blush is good but i think its overrated. I like the color and pigmentation, which has a good pay off  but really it has much shimmer in it. And when people say ELF contouring blush and bronzing powder is a dupe for this i dont think so. Well they only have two things alike: shimmery/glittery, and the packaging style but elf is made of plastic casing. 

1 comment:

  1. my fave blush, Loreal Blush Delice in Papaya is like NARS orgasm but just less shimmery, making it perfect. Everybody loves the glow! I wanted to try orgasm too but just like what u said its overrated so I'll prolly skip it :))

    ReplyDelete