Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bye Bye September Hello October


surprise haul from my tita.

Will make a review on Shiseido-Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover Foundation, Rimmel & Revlon lipstick, lipbalms: Eos in strawberry & Wet and wild mega mixer, and Hermes -Un Jardin Apres la Mousson.

Excel from Kering keri store (She replies fast and shes so friendly)and when i opened it i got a cute freebie and its my favorite colors purple and blue. 
my other fav shop where i got my old excel lippies is no longer selling excel. Got 509, 510 and 512. Finally i got 510. and another tube of 509 and 512. See the swatches of other shades i like on my excel review posted last month. 

(click on the photo and check out her store.)

Heres a swatch of excel in 510 without lipbalm


Passed by hbc and looked at the cosmetics area. These powders caught my attention, when i tried it its so smooth and thick and theres a cooling effect when i applied it on my hands. I tried to use (the UV moisturizing powder) as a finishing powder using a patting motion and  i find it okay because i like the thickness of it and looks nice on pictures. 




these babies cheers me up like 50 percent hahaha

2 comments: