Wednesday, April 10, 2013

EOS sphere in strawberry sorbet

      
One of the best lipbalms ive tried. Like my review on EOS summer fruit, it is very moisturizing, keeps my lips smooth and soft and ofcourse the packaging is very cute like easter eggs. This has a nice smell but not as sweet smelling as summer fruit, thats why i like summer fruit better. It tastes and smells is like a mild strawberry fruity flavor. My review on summer fruit is longer and more detailed because that was my first EOS lipbalm. 
 my review on EOS Summer Fruit.

                             
For me both EOS and Kiehls is best lipbalms ever. Here is my review on Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 .
If youre looking for a cheaper alternative with pretty much the same quality you can check out my review on  Watsons moisturizing lipbalm honey scented or  Chapstick Ultra 30  

No comments:

Post a Comment